.widget.ContactForm { display: none; }

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Review: The Goddess Inheritance (The Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter

The Goddess Inheritance (The Goddess Test #3)
by Aimee Carter
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Publication Date: February 26th, 2013

Order your copy today:

Amazon / Barnes & Noble

Synopsis: 
Love or life.
Henry or their child.
The end of her family or the end of the world.
Kate must choose.


During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal.


In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, the King of the Titans will spare humanity and let Kate keep her child. Yet even if Kate agrees, he'll destroy Henry, her mother and the rest of the council. And if she refuses, Cronus will tear the world apart until every last god and mortal is dead.


With the fate of everyone she loves resting on her shoulders, Kate must do the impossible: find a way to defeat the most powerful being in existence, even if it costs her everything.


Even if it costs her eternity.


My Thoughts: What an ending to the second book, Goddess Interrupted, it really sets the pace for this book!! I cannot believe how severely Kate's best friend betrays her and Henry!!! I could not set this book down, I had to know what was going to happen to Kate and the rest of the group as Cronus's power grows stronger.  I really did enjoy this series but I honestly had a hard time with some of the more dramatic scenes with Kate.  Overall I loved reading the journey Kate and Henry each take and I was glad they were each able to come together in the end. Although I was happy for Kate and Henry I was pretty sad to see one of my favorite characters not make it out alive in the final battle with Cronus. 




No comments:

Post a Comment