.widget.ContactForm { display: none; }

Monday, September 1, 2014

Dire (The Dire Wolves Chronicles)

Alyssa Rose Ivy Website
Book Details: Written by Bestselling New Adult and Young Adult author Alyssa Rose Ivy. Publication date September 15th, 2014. Check it out on Goodreads.
Genre: New Adult Paranormal Romance

Synopsis: Gage was the first guy I ever wanted. He was my first crush and my first fantasy, but he wasn't my first in any other way because he never saw me as anything more than a friend— at least not until the night that changed everything.

It was all Gage's fault. He insisted we drive through the storm and take the back roads. By the time the storm hit full force we had no chance. One night of snowbound sex changed our relationship forever. The problem was at the same time I caught another guy’s attention. This other guy happens to be the alpha of a pack of shifter wolves.


My thoughts: What an ending!!! I cannot believe everything that just happened, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! I could not set this book down and finished it in one day!! I was very excited that this story takes place in the same world as The Crescent Chronicle, I cannot wait to see how the books all tie together!! This world of the paranormal society that Alyssa Rose Ivy has created is so unique and one you feel you could jump right into. Again, she does an amazing job creating such addicting characters you can't help but feel connected to them.

Right away Gage and Mary Anne's relationship takes a steamy, heart pounding turn, leaving you excited for more. After that point though things get pretty scary and stressful for the two lead characters. Looking for help after an accident leads them into the arms of Hunter and his pack and it doesn't seem to get any easier from there, just one problem after the next! With that epic ending the author leaves you marveling what is in store for Mary Anne and Gage the next book, Dusk.


No comments:

Post a Comment